Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sharing.

The house is quiet except for the crickets coming through the baby monitor. We have one of those giraffes that lulls your baby to sleep with different soothing sounds, the Little One likes the crickets the best.


I am sitting here in the quietness wandering what to write about. I am not sure if I have ever shared why I started this little blog. A little over a year ago I started a little Etsy shop of a few crochet items. I love yarn and I love the feeling I get when I have created an item that will be treasured and loved on. I love to create in general. Creating something lovely stirs something inside me like nothing else. Now I am not wildly talented at any form of art but I love it. I do think that is one of the reasons I enjoy working with kids, they are always imagining and creating. The Etsy market is quite saturated and I thought a blog might help with getting my little shop out there. Well I cannot say that the blog has been successful at that aspect of it. However it has provided an outlet for me to share pieces of this new life I am now living, the life where someone calls me "momma".




I keep imagining different routes I could go with this little space that I have to share... I could try my hand at creating recipes, I could share in detail the steps we have taken as a family to minimize our exposure to chemicals and pesticides, I could post crafts...but so many others are doing that. I am not sure I have any thing new to add to those topics. Maybe I'll just stick with what I've been doing, sharing my experiences.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers