Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Bug and the Shop.

Oh friends, I have had the stomach bug something fierce. I cannot tell you have thankful I am that it was a 24 hour bug...for the most part. Today I am still recovering, but I have been able to keep down the few things I have eaten and can walk from one room to another without having to sit down on the floor and rest. I was so thankful that my mother-in-law was able to take the Little One for the day and the hubs came home from work early because this girl was good for a whole lot of nothin'.


Before the bug hit I was working on a few things for the Etsy shop since it has been awhile. I even had a request for a custom order, those always make me feel good! So here are a few pictures, I haven't gotten the headbands up on the store yet because there is no way to get pictures onto your Etsy shop from the iPad...they really should fix that.















Aren't they sweet? I wanted the Little One to model them, but they are a little big for her and she rips off everything I put on her head now anyways.





This is a newborn hat that will be up in the shop too, it's made from organic cotton yarn and is so soft and cuddly.








I love how this ear flap hat turned out, and the Little One kept it on long enough for me to get a picture (notice I am holding one of her hands and her other hand is poised for the pull). This was the custom order I did and it's already on its way to the customer. I hope they love it!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers