Saturday, September 29, 2012

What we've been up to.

It's gotten busy around here, but then slow at the same time. I have started back to work part-time (very part-time, like 9-12 hours a week) and it has been lovely. However it seems to make the days where I don't have work go very slowly, this also may be due to the Little One refusing her second nap three days this week. I thought she was dropping that nap then she went a whole week and a half with two naps and now for three days just one. So who knows.
Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to.

The laundry basket car was a huge hit, she cried when I got too tired of pulling it.

We took the kids I work with to the local art center, man this was so fun! We did an art project and toured one of the galleries. Watching their wonder and excitement made me tear up a little ( I have become such a cryer after having the Little One!).

She has pretty much decided that books are way better than toys and asks me to read her books all day long, there are quite a few I have memorized.

I got to take more pictures of our new niece and learned very quickly that is more difficult to take pictures of other people's babies than your own. We still got some good stuff and had some fun.

The hubs has made some more sweet wooden animals that have gone up in the etsy shop, I love them!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers