Friday, October 5, 2012

Oh nap time

Friends, this Mommy thing is hard! The Little One was woken up from her nap only 5 minutes in and refused to go back to sleep. There was lots of screaming, crying, rocking and bouncing but there was no going back to sleep. It reminded me of these early weeks where there was lots of crying for no apparent reason and nothing seemed to help. Though we have made it to sleeping through the night, eating solids and becoming mobile we now have new challenges. I am praying that I remember that though I am her mom, the Little One really belongs to her Heavenly Father and we Daddy and are blessed with the opportunity to raise her. She really is a blessing to us and has brought so much joy and laughter into our home.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers