Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Monday

On Monday I try to be productive. Right now it is my only full day at home and I try to make the most of it. I love the feeling of getting things done. I am one of those people who has a very hard time being lazy and I feel like I must do something productive during the day or that day has been a flop. So today I have grocery shopped, washed and folded clothes, baked and worked on a crafty project. I'm feeling pretty good so far! Usually after Monday my productivity goes WAY down so I'm trying to get as much done today as I can.
These are the granola bars I made today, I found the recipe here. They are delicious!

The Little One is napping right now so I had time to indulge in some tea and a muffin that I made earlier. I found the recipe here. I was a little skeptical about cooking with oat flour, but as I explore this healthier eating bit I'm finding that it's quite common (I used it in the granola bars too).


It hasn't been all work though, the Little One and I took a trip outside this morning and picked these beauties.


Things are blooming like crazy around here! It is nice to have these pops of color around during winter, if you can call this Florida weather winter, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers