Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Our after Holiday Fun

I told you all that the Little One was sick, now she has so lovingly decided to share that sickness with me. boo. Being sick and being a full-time mom is not fun. All I want to do is crawl in bed and sleep but there is a baby that needs to be fed, have her diaper changed, and watched over. Right now she is refusing her nap and I do not have the energy to much about it so she is laying in her crib doing her new favorite thing- spitting. No one is upset and everyone is safe, so that is what we are doing right now.

Having a sick baby is a hard thing so all of last week was hard. Watching her be poked and prodded, watching her scream as they x-rayed her chest, administering medicine that she HATED, all of this was a little heart breaking. I felt helpless as she wailed during her breathing treatments. I cringed as I discovered the very red and painful diaper rash caused by her antibiotics. I am thankful that what she had was mild and there was no hospital visit because I know that as hard as this was that would have been worse. I am thankful that we go to a doctor who personally calls to check on us. Though I am exhausted I am thankful.

Waiting to pick up our nebulizer last week, I could NOT get her to smile.

At home breathing treatment- at least the mask is cute.

Finally feeling better! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers