Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Man.

This week I was thinking out loud, wondering what I should blog about this week. My husband jokingly said, "write a blog about me!" I rolled my eyes and continued to think about possible topics.

Then I thought about it and he deserves some space on this little blog of mine. He is one of the ones who encouraged me to start blogging and always has something nice to say about what I post. My husband is my high school sweet heart and we have been together for almost 10 years. He is the only person I have ever dated. I am not the same person I was 10 years ago (thankfully) and either is he. We have both grown and learned so much together. One of the things I love most about my husband is that he brings out the adventurer in me and always encourages me to step out and do whatever it is that I am passionate about. He is a man of faith that strives to be the man that God created him to be.

Fresh out of high school!

Ever since our Little One arrived it has been hard to find our groove as a couple while being parents. I assume that this is something every couple deals with when a they become responsible for another human life. We are figuring it out though and to see him act as a dad is one of the hottest things!

He can always make me smile.

I love him

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers