Thursday, March 22, 2012

Time Flies.

 We have been going through a BUSY time here, hence the lack of blogging. My sister-in-law got married this past weekend and this week we have been replacing our own roof and my immune system has evidently gone on strike.

The Little One is growing like a weed and acquiring new skills way too fast for my liking. This week marks seven months since she made her entrance into the world. Here are a few things that she is doing:
She babbles Mama. I know she doesn't know what it means yet but it still melts my heart
Scooting around doing 'the worm' was her main form or mobility but she now does the text book baby crawl.
She has also gotten down how to go from crawling to sitting and vice versa.
Last week she pulled up! She is now attempting to pull up on everything.
She has taken to solids and feeds herself, her favorites are carrots, oranges, spinach and potatoes. She does not enjoy bread or pancakes- I will take this healthy eating while I can! 

The Little One with one of her best friends!
Time is flying, I cannot believe it is already spring! I am behind on so much and I'm trying to catch up. In the next week or so I hope to get our spring garden going and add some items to the etsy shop. We will see how it goes. I hope things slow down a bit soon!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! She's getting to be such a big girl! You should post a video of her doing her 'tricks'. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers