Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What I've been working on

There hasn't been much going on in the Etsy shop lately. One because I feel like I don't have time to crochet (maybe a little less Pinterest would help that) and number two when I do feel like I have time I am acutally working on something for my own daughter. I have only crocheted her one other thing, a sweet hat for when she was tiny, she wore it is these pictures. Besides that, nothing, I started a bunny for Christmas but he's still not done. 

I have had some projects that have kept me busy though. Here are a few:

Sweet Seminole hat and boots


She makes an excellent model I think!

Super soft baby blanket

Organic cotton baby hat
 I just finished a little bow headband but I haven't added it to the shop. I would really love to make a pair of little sandals since it's summer time. We will see what I can come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers