Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesdays are for World Changing.

Last week I mentioned that many times I have pass by those on the street asking for money. It is easy to look away, fiddle with my radio and continue on my journey in the comfort of my air-conditioned car. I do not want to do the easy thing, I want to love others and love doesn't ignore. So this week I have packed a small bag with a few comforts to easily pass to the next individual I come across asking for help. Since I like to be prepared I have a small stockpile of travel size items ready for when I go out of town, so most of the items I pulled from there. 

Here's what I included:
Shampoo
Bar of soap
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Floss
Chapstick
Deodorant
Clementines
Washcloth

I have packed these bags before and I love to hand them out. This time though I am going to add the person who receives the bag to my prayer list, so even though the items may not last the impact will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers