Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Things I love about being a Mommy...

Becoming a Mom has completely change my world- I know everyone says that it will but again it's one of those things you don't quite grasp until it happens. Here are a few things I love about my new life:

I dance more.
  All that rocking and swaying is very comforting to the little one and it usually helps her snooze.
I listen to more music.
   With all that dancing there has to be music!
I spend more time outside.
Being outside seems to calm her
I do more yoga.
She loves it! We are taking a Mama Baby Yoga class and we do a little everyday at home
I am eating healthier.
Since I am not only feeding myself but my little one I am more aware of what I put in my body
Discovery
I love to watch her as she learns and delights in the simplest of things
Gratitude
Now that I am a mom I am thankful to my mother for all the sleepless nights, and patience it takes to have a newborn. I am also thankful that God has given us such an amazing gift.
Creativity 
Now that I am staying home I have more time to crochet, sew and blog- that is if she takes a decent nap.
My little Etsy model

1 comment:

Followers