Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Three Months!

Holy Smokes- I have a three month old! These past three months have flown by- I say that now but some of those first few nights seemed never ending. Here's what's going on with the Little One

She is babbling away, I sure do wish I knew what she was saying!
Recently she has started to laugh, it is so fun.
Yoga is one of her favorite things and it tires her out
Now when we read to her she studies the pictures and reaches out to touch the pages
Last night was her second night sleeping in her own room- I think she slept better than I did.
She is still waking up once in the middle of the night to eat...I cannot wait until this part is over with.
I'm not sure how much she weighs right now but she is GROWING and her cheeks are just getting chubbier, I love it!


I love her expression in this picture!

Hanging with Auntie Jessica
Dad loves to mismatch clothes!
                                                

2 comments:

Followers